Collection of Information
We collect information you provide us on servers located in the United States. We collect information when, for example, you create an online account with us, use our website and mobile features (together, “Services”), purchase from us, enter the newsletters or otherwise provide us information about yourself. The type of information we collect may include:
• Account information we may collect includes your name, postal and e-mail address, phone number, social media username(s), and any information you may share about your interests and preferences.
• Transaction information we may collect includes account information as well as your credit card information and transaction history.
• We may also automatically collect information about you when you access or use our Services. Automatically collected data may include log-in information (browser type, access date & time, publisher IP, etc.), device information (hardware type/model and operating system) as well as your location information if required.
Use of Information
The information we collect is generally used to process your requests or transactions, provide you with the Services, personalize them to you and maintain and improve their quality, tell you about opportunities we think will be of interest, monitor and analyze your use and behavior patterns, and understand your needs so that we can serve you better. For example, we may use your telephone number, your e-mail or your postal address to communicate about opportunities and programs. If you prefer not to receive Promotional Information from us, we make it easy for you to let us know. You can contact us at any time to request an update to your personal information on file or modify our use of it.
We store and process information on computer servers located in the United States.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you outside of Dose By Growth. For example:
• We may provide to a third party certain information that is necessary to fulfill an order you have placed with us. For example, if you request shipment for a purchase, we may provide your address to the shipping carrier, and if you pay by a credit or debit card, your card number and sales transaction information are passed on to the card processor and/or issuer (including their service providers such as fraud verification services). However, we give vendors, suppliers, and others involved in the commercial distribution chain only the information needed to provide you the products or services you order, such as shipping and/or billing address, e-mail address, telephone number and product orders. Moreover, we require them to keep the information confidential and not to use it for other purposes. We are not responsible for any additional information you provide directly to these parties, and we encourage you to become familiar with their practices before disclosing information directly to them.
• We may also provide access to data that include your information in connection with the contemplated or actual financing, securitization, insuring, merger, sale or other encumbrance, divestiture or disposal of all or part of our business or assets, including for the purposes of determining whether to proceed with the transaction or fulfilling any records or other reporting requirements to relevant third parties. In the event of any actual transaction involving transfer of ownership or encumbrance, your personal information, among other things, may be transferred as part of the transaction.
• We also may share your information when you specifically ask or authorize us to do so, or when we conclude disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, to enforce our agreements and policies, and where circumstances otherwise warrant doing so.
Social Sharing Features
We take commercially reasonable measures to secure and store your personal information to protect against its loss, misuse or alteration while under our control. We use industry standard security measures when accepting your credit card information during the online ordering process, as well as whenever we ask you to login to any of our Services. That said, data transmission over the Internet is not 100% secure. Although we use industry standard security measures, we do not guarantee against the loss, misuse or alteration of any information during its delivery or under our control. We thus urge you to always take care how you handle and disclose your personal information over the Internet
Internet Technologies Used
We are very sensitive to the issue of children’s privacy. Our Services are neither developed for, nor directed at, children under 13 years old. If you believe your child has provided us with personal information, or registered with one of our Services and would like to have this information removed, please contact our privacy representative at email@example.com for assistance.
Links from Our Services to Other Websites
Our Services may contain links to third-party owned or operated websites. When you access these external websites, the providers of the websites, which may include product or service vendors and other unrelated parties, may have access to certain information about you. Please be aware that once you have left our Services, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any websites that we do not control directly and the collection, use and disclosure of information about you by these entities will be subject to the privacy policies applicable at those other websites.
Your Information. You may update or correct information about you by logging into your online account or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also email us at this same address if you wish to deactivate your account, but note that we may retain certain information about you for archival, safety notice and other legal or business purposes.
Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and text messages from Dose By Growth by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may still send you non-promotional emails that, for example, relate to your purchases, your account or our ongoing business relations.
Location Information. You also have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your Internet browser or mobile device, or by following the standard uninstall process.
Third Party Advertising, Analytics and Services
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. However, under the law, a business is not required to provide this information if it permits California residents to optin to, or opt out of this type of sharing. Dose By Growth qualifies for this alternative option. To opt out of having your information shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes, please call Customer Service.
Mila Medical, Inc.
Attention: Privacy Officer
7040 Avenida Encinas, Ste. 104
Carlsbad, CA 92011